LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Director of Treasury
- Job Title
- Director of Treasury
- Job ID
- Los Angeles , CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: This is your opportunity to work for a publicly traded and highly successful investment company that offers a great work environment, a strong compensation package, and numerous opportunities for growth and advancement.
POSITION TITLE: Director of TreasuryPOSITION OVERVIEW: The Director of Treasury will work directly other members of finance, capital markets, and accounting teams, and will be performing financial analysis related to existing operations as well as assisting in evaluating new strategic opportunities for the company. Additionally, this individual will assist in preparing key financial and strategic analyses for executives, financial sponsor and lenders. The role will require the individual to wear many different hats, and as such, is best suited for a person comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic environments where strong communication skills are critical to success.POSITION DUTIES:
- Direct all reporting obligations and oversee related to indebtedness (includes numerous credit facilities, structured finance vehicles and other sources of credit)
- Oversee origination of new credit facilities and amendments, modifications, enhancements and waivers related to existing credit arrangements, as necessary
- Oversee all day-to-day treasury responsibility for day-to-day cash movement, capital allocation and cash forecasting
- Provide cash flow forecasts, including proactive communication related to debt and equity capital needs
- Partner with other department heads to analyze various KPIs and influence long-term cost savings,efficiencies, and P&L optimization
- Support the coordination of forecast inputs from various business units and prepare periodic variance analyses
- Oversee major strategic initiatives/projects/transactions
- Construct presentation materials for executives and investors
- Provide information and support the Finance and Capital Markets team
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field of required
- Must have strong treasury capital market experience
- MBA a prefered
- 5+ years of supervisory role within a corporate Treasury and/or FP&A
- Investment experience and understanding of capital markets preferred
- Understanding of accounting and tax fundamentals
- Financial modeling experience (e.g. accretion/dilution, DCF, LBO, waterfalls, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting and profitability analysis
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, inquisitive, highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent work ethic and strong commitment to meet deadlines
Please send all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.