Registered Nurse/ RN - Palliative Care, Part-Time, Nights (4 Park Tower)
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/ RN - Palliative Care, Part-Time, Nights (4 Park Tower)
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
This is a 24-bed acute care unit featuring all-private rooms and primarily focused on providing services for palliative care and end-of-life care patients, along with care of oncology/medical/surgical overflow patients.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- Active Kentucky License or eligibility for licensure.
- BCLS Required
- BSN required except as noted below:
- Individuals hired as a Staff RN prior to October 1, 2013 are grandfathered and exempt.
- Individuals actively employed by the system prior to October 1, 2013 are eligible for hire as a new graduate nurse without a BSN provided they enroll within 1 year of transfer and complete their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experienced RNs hired after October 1, 2013 who do not hold a BSN may only be hired with the approval of the CNO and/or applicable Vice President provided the RN enrolls in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and completes the BSN within 5 years of hire.
For more information, please submit your application and contact Nurse Recruiter Ravin Fountain at Ravin.Fountain@bhsi.com or 502-410-5934
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.