.Net Developer (AWS experience)
- Job Title
- .Net Developer (AWS experience)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Other Location
Title: Applications Developer (with AWS experience)
Reports To: Delivery Manager
Our Nashville based client is seeking an Applications Developer who will work with the Relay team to support on-going development and maintenance of the current submissions system. A .Net Developer with AWS experience would be ideal for this opportunity. This person will also play an important role in the creation of our clients' next-generation submissions solution. If you're looking to work for an innovative, technology-focused company who values its' employees and heavily promotes growth from within, this opportunity is for you. This company wants to hire self-motivated individuals who come to the table with new ideas (ideas that are actually heard and implemented, if they make sense). They look for people who do not need (and do not want to be) micromanaged because they are good at what they do, trusted in what they do, and have flexibility from the company as a result! Flex hours and a WFH policy are implemented after ramp up time and after trust is established! The people who work for this company are absolutely wonderful; and it's a company we are privileged to partner with!
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Support execution and enhancement of RelayEngine submissions platform based in Amazon Web Services. This will include coding of business rules in .NET and database environments.
- Analyze issues and work with Subject Matter Experts and analysts to determine root cause and implement solutions.
- Works with Solutions Architect and the Relay submissions team to design and build next generation submissions platform.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Assists members of the Relay submissions team with questions about the systems and processes.
- Foundational understanding of Healthcare and Technology industries.
- 5010 X12 familiarity, specifically 837 transactions a plus.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, focusing on system issues including data-related processing.
- Flexible, ability to deal with change.
- Learning agility, able to learn quickly and apply concepts to development.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities in a highly matrixed environment.