Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20405
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for a Project Manager (PM) in the Washington, DC area. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Washington, DC.
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will assume overall oversight and responsibility for the day-to-day operations contracts and/or projects. Duties may include contract budgeting and reporting, contract administration tasks, to include the oversight and supervision of contractor employees, and participation in meetings with key government personnel on a monthly basis.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact between Xenia and government key personnel.
- Manage project reporting deliverables and ensure the accuracy of those deliverables on a monthly basis.
- Ensure availability of contract personnel and the quality of services being provided.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to contract requirements.
- Maintain strict deadlines while remaining within pre-defined budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinate resources (team members and third-party contractors/consultants) in order to ensure project delivery according to contract requirements.
- Oversee performance of quality control throughout the contract life-cycle.
- Respond to government issued Task Orders as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in management and program oversight.
- Experience in staff management and oversight.
- Outstanding writing and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- PMP certification will receive additional consideration.