Senior Project Manager of Retail/ Ecommerce Merchandising Systems
- Job Title
- Senior Project Manager of Retail/ Ecommerce Merchandising Systems
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: Senior Project Manager (Retail/ Ecommerce Merchandising Systems)
Our Nashville based client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to specialize within their Retail/ Ecommerce Merchandising Systems. A company who truly lives by its Mission and Values, our client is investing in technology, drives business growth, and truly values its' employees, while also being known for it's culture and opportunity for growth from within.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This Senior Project Manager will have a focus in eCommerce and Retail merchandising systems and be working with those teams within the company
- MUST have experience with retail companies, and in ecommerce or working with teams focusing on the retail merchandising systems
- This Project Manager will not require a PMP certification
- Must Have 10yrs+ experience as a project manager
- PPM tool experience
- Vast experience with Medium to large budget projects
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets.