Manager, IT Marketing Operations and Vendor Management
- Job Title
- Manager, IT Marketing Operations and Vendor Management
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Title: IT Marketing Operations and Vendor Management.
Our Nashville based client is seeking a Manager of IT Marketing Operations and Vendor Management. A company who truly lives by its Mission and Values, our client is investing in technology, drives business growth, and truly values its' employees, while also being known for it's culture and opportunity for growth from within.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position is responsible for the oversight and support of applications for use by the company’s Marketing Team. Additional responsibilities include technical leadership, running managed services model, managing external vendor relationships, and leading support oriented projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Minimum of 5% of time spent)
- Support the ongoing operational support of marketing applications, marketing vendor applications & systems integration. Contribute to the overall integration architecture and monitoring of the marketing application landscape.
- Allocate resources and manage technical aspects of marketing vendor relationships.
- Recruit, maintain and develop a highly trained and motivated staff. This includes the overall development of the IT Marketing Operations and Vendor Management team, including but not limited to hiring of staff, coaching and developTment of people, and counseling as needed.
- Review and analyze existing applications and system effectiveness and efficiency.
- Drive stabilization and efficiency between the company and vendors.
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for specified Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility in conjunction with department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best
- Sponsor, promote, and execute projects to prototype and pilot new technologies supporting the company's marketing strategy.
Experience: 8 or more years of equivalent work experience, including 2 years of management experience leading a team required. Experience in Customer CRM applications is preferred. Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) / Agile methodologies and managing offshore support models.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Professional Certifications: None.
High Demand IT Specialized skills: None.
Platform knowledge: SAP, SAS, SQL, Linux/Unix.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Multi-channel experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing systems, managed service models, and customer data hubs.
- Working knowledge of architecture, design, development, and implementation of marketing applications, including SAP, CRM, and SAS.
- Superior ability to managing teams working with various applications and programming languages such as SAP, SAS, Java and C.
- Superior negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Some travel may be required for the purpose of off-site software and system applications management
Job Impact: Thinking within defined policies, principles and specific objectives. Not covered by defined procedures, only the objectives are defined. Must think about how to achieve these goals. Utilize own judgement to determine "how" to achieve required results. Establish a plan, determine the priorities and prescribe the processes needed to achieve objectives.
Business Impact: Has the degree of independence needed to achieve results within budgets, plans, policies, and precedents. Involved in creating functional precedents/policies. Freedom to establish expected results and determine how and when results are to be achieved. Able to implement standards and operating procedures to define how work is completed within department. Goals/objectives have a monthly/annual focus.