Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
KOL Development Program Manager - Exciting young diabetes company looking for a clinical background nurse (BSN or RN with a BA or BS) who has worked within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry working with Key Opinion Leaders within the diabetes specialty.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Lead, develop and support the US region by managing field customer development programs to maximize adoption by physician’s, payers and patients. (Programs may include advisory boards, conferences, clinician education, patient information events, and promotional initiative’s or other projects as needed)
• Develop strategies to identify and select strategic physician partners
• Effectively engage directly with customers (clinicians) at congresses, during physician visits, and as needed on projects • Partner closely with sales organization to develop and implement strategies.
• Oversee implementation of engagement plans by collaborating with cross-functional partners (Medical Education, Sales Training, Marketing Communications, etc.)
• Work across the organization to create engagement plans that align to business objectives and maximize partner strengths and interests
• Develop and implement strategies to engage key physician societies to create partnership opportunities that further develop the market for implantable devices.
• Ensure organizational alignment to these strategies and engagement plans
• Strategically focus on global industry thought leaders, practice leaders, leading healthcare centers, and their key associated medical societies • Partner with field leaders to build and deliver physician & patient engagement programs
• Manage vendors, and approved budget. Report variances.
• Ensure compliance as well as appropriate departmental resources are available to effectively maintain the quality standards (people, facilities, tools, and training).
• Measure and track effectiveness of customer development programs.
Position Location and Coverage: