Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Project Management- KOL Development- BSN/RN/CDE Diabetes
- Job Title
- Project Management- KOL Development- BSN/RN/CDE Diabetes
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02118
- Other Location
KOL Development Program Manager - Exciting young diabetes company looking for a clinical background nurse (BSN or RN with a BA or BS) who has worked within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry working with Key Opinion Leaders within the diabetes specialty.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Lead, develop and support the US region by managing field customer development programs to maximize adoption by physician’s, payers and patients. (Programs may include advisory boards, conferences, clinician education, patient information events, and promotional initiative’s or other projects as needed)
• Develop strategies to identify and select strategic physician partners
• Effectively engage directly with customers (clinicians) at congresses, during physician visits, and as needed on projects • Partner closely with sales organization to develop and implement strategies.
• Oversee implementation of engagement plans by collaborating with cross-functional partners (Medical Education, Sales Training, Marketing Communications, etc.)
• Work across the organization to create engagement plans that align to business objectives and maximize partner strengths and interests
• Develop and implement strategies to engage key physician societies to create partnership opportunities that further develop the market for implantable devices.
• Ensure organizational alignment to these strategies and engagement plans
• Strategically focus on global industry thought leaders, practice leaders, leading healthcare centers, and their key associated medical societies • Partner with field leaders to build and deliver physician & patient engagement programs
• Manage vendors, and approved budget. Report variances.
• Ensure compliance as well as appropriate departmental resources are available to effectively maintain the quality standards (people, facilities, tools, and training).
• Measure and track effectiveness of customer development programs.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Flexible on home base location
- USA Program Responsibilities
- 50% to 60% travel
- $144,000 to $156,000 total compensation package (120K to 130K base + 20% year end variable bonus)
- Car Allowance (miles only reimbursement)
- All reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical and dental package with 401K
- STOCK OPTIONS issued upon hire!
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 Year Clinical Degree (BSN, RN/BA or RN/BS, RD with CDE)
*Diabetes Medical Device industry experience required
*Must have experience developing and working with outside diabetes customer Key Opinion Leaders
*Demonstrated experience developing and working with KOL's
*Strong "influencer" skills (group presentations and etc.)
*Can do the high travel (USA wide) involved in this role
*Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word abilities
- Optional Skills
*Optional, but a MBA is valued (business background combined with clinical)
KEYWORDS: Medical Device, Smith and Nephew, Halyard, St. Jude, Stryker, Diabetes, Insulin, Medtronic, Covidien, Glucose Monitoring, American Diabetes Association, Endocrinology Society, The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE), American College of Endocrinology (ACE), American Association of Diabetes Educators, (AADE), Diabetes Educator/CDE, Medical Device Sales, Business Development Manager-Medical Device, Meter Companies
Abbott Diabetes Care (formerly Therasense) Meter: Lite, Freedom Lite, Precision Xtra ,Accu-Chek, Meters: Compact Plus, Active, Advantage, Aviva, Arkray USA (formerly Hypoguar), GlucoCard 01-mini, Glucocard 01, Glucocard X-Meter, Glucocard Vital, Bayer, LifeScan Pump Companies, Animas, Makers of the Ping, 2020, IR1250, IR1200, IR 1000, Asante Solutions | Makers of the Snap, SmithsMedical Deltec, Deltec Cozmo insulin pump, Disetronic/Roche Insulin Delivery Systems, Accu-Chek Spirit insulin pump, Medtronic MiniMed 522/722 insulin pump, Nipro Diabetes System, Nipro Amigo insulin pump, Insulet, Omnipod insulin pump, Sooil Development Co., Dana Diabecare II insulin pump, Tandem Diabetes Care, Continuous Monitor Companies, Abbott Diabetes, Freestyle Navigator, Dexcom, Drug Companies: Abbot Laboratories, Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Diagnostics, Becton-Dickinson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Company, GlaxoSmithKline, LifeScan, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, SmithKline Beecham, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Valeant, tandem diabetes, Valeritas, Stryker, Othopedic, Roche, Amgen, Bayer Healthcare, Ascensia, Medtronic Navigation, Medtronic Cardiac and Vascular Solutions, Pain Management, St. Jude Neuromodulation, Medtronic Neuromodulation
- Pay Range
- $144,000.00 Annually to $156,000.00 Annually