Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
- Job Title
- CAD TECH
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80260
- Other Location
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Highly proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D or Carlson Survey
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience including boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys, construction staking and data collection required – previous office and field experience a must.
• Intermediate level of expertise with all major technical aspects of surveying, surveying techniques and procedures
Experience with GIS software is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Highly proficient in mathematics and measurements
• Knowledge of survey ethics and technical standards
• Highly proficient in construction procedures and ability to read construction documents and run construction calculations
• Experience with land development projects preferred
• Surveyor in Training certification preferred or PLS but not necessary
• Ability to work well in a team environment