Keying & Verification Specialist
- Job Title
- Keying & Verification Specialist
- Job ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Immediate Opening for the Right Candidate!
Use your excellent organizational skills & attention to detail as a Keying & Verification Specialist for an independent publisher of telephone directories working in their corporate office in The Woodlands. The Keying & Verification Specialist is responsible for data entry and for maintaining the accuracy of the database files. This position communicates and follows through with all parties involved in each directory (mainly sales, customers & production). This person has the ability to manage multiple projects, short deadlines, work in a team environment and be detail-oriented and deadline focused.
Position offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and a 401k Savings Plan.
- Data entry of contracts for print and most digital channels into the database with consistent performance and quality standards met.
- Verification of keying input into the database system. Add queries as found in the process, marking changes and corrections, and re-routing to correction process.
- Receive, verify, and distribute contents of daily sales packages in production and non-production areas.
- Enter corrections from contract verification insuring correction accuracy.
- Perform changes, corrections, additions and deletions to contracts and accounts as received from customer returns, sales upgrades and changes, or other copy flow inputs.
- Understand department workflow, timetables, processes and procedures. Conform to schedules and meet deadlines as needed.
- Meet minimum established goals in production performance and accuracy.
- Organize, sort and file completed accounts.
COMPENSATION: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
User Friendly Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.