Valve Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Valve Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL
- Other Location
Leading Process Controls Engineering Company has a full time position available for a Valve Sales Representative based out of the Northern Illinois Metro area. If you enjoy technical sales and working in the Industrial Automation Market, then consider this opportunity where you’ll work with the Industry’s best control valve technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics specific to increase sales revenues and market share for Control Valves and Services across key accounts.
- Become technically and commercially proficient in the sales and service of Control Valves and Services in the Company’s portfolio.
- Identify, establish and maintain business relationships with key decision makers and sponsors who influence the selection of Control Valves across customer organizations.
- Maintain a technical understanding of customers’ business, markets and applications in an effort to promote value added solutions.
- Maintain a high degree of industry knowledge and awareness, including trends, technology, competitive landscape and project activity related to our business and customer’s businesses.
- Engage in team sales efforts of all products and services for key accounts.
Education and/or Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in mechanical process automation sales
- Major account management experience
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering discipline preferred
- Industry or Manufacturing society certification, leadership, or involvement preferred.
- Positive and results driven personality
- Ability to work with and inspire others
- Excellent Oral and written communications
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763.561.7675