PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Procurement Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Serves as a source of information and furnishes technical advice and assistance to the Office of Procurement and USMS Personnel as required. Interprets Federal and Department Regulatory requirements governing procurement and advises and assists contracting and operating personnel in the application of related policies. Work performed under this SOW for this position will be at the Personnel Security moderate risk level.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the review of pre-award and post-award contracting actions.
- File evaluation shall include review of market research findings, determination and findings, file completeness and accuracy, adherence to USMS and internal DOJ policies, small business requirements, inclusion of FAR and DOJ clauses, terms and conditions, and inclusion of appropriate funding. Evaluation will include a determination of the presence of any applicable errors which must be remedied.
- Disseminate procurement policies, procedures and regulations.
- Assist with the collection, analysis and recommendation of contracting procedures or policy revisions covering a variety of contracting issues for USMS.
- Coordinate and gather various procurement related data.
- Assists with the performance of contract administration duties, and provide input based upon forecasting justification for proposals and activities of the USMS.
- Must understand the substantive nature and interrelationships of USMS programs, budget procurement and planning processes.
- Assisting with monitoring and updating of USMS Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer Representative warrant tracking system.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 24 hours of business credits
- Well versed in acquisition methods, acquisition policies and procedures, and principles and techniques.
- Proficient writing skills
- At least ten to fifteen (10-15) years of related contracts working experience which demonstrates they can meet the required duties and responsibilities listed above. This experience must include a detailed knowledge of a variety of contracting methods and contract types.
- Applicant must have extensive experience in performing contract reviews for a variety of contracting methods and contract types.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs