The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Senior System Programmer*
- Job Title
- Senior System Programmer*
- Job ID
- Baltimore, MD
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Senior System Programmer
REPORTS TO: VP, Technology and Network Solutions
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS FOR A PROPOSAL
The Senior System Programmer will serve as a lead resource in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex systems.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and study complex software requirements.
- Develop and support using formal specifications, data flow, diagrams, and other related design and development techniques.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve common patch deployment issues.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate manual processing.
- Provide security problem ticket troubleshooting, vulnerability identification, and remediation.
- Review and act on password monitoring scans by following the detection and remediation of weak password procedures.
- Review various sources for database vulnerability data and take steps to correct non-compliant devices.
- When needed, consult with system administrator(s) and database administrator(s) to address system configuration deficiencies.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Clearance : Ability to Obtain a Public Trust Level 5. (U.S. Citizenship required).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Computer Science or technology related field preferred.
- Eight years or more of relevant experience.
- Review and analyze data for critical vulnerabilities and/or systems using SCCM among other tools, departmental web portal etc.
- Desirable Certifications : Relevant Computing Certifications.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: