The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Principal Subject Matter Expert (SharePoint)*
- Job Title
- Principal Subject Matter Expert (SharePoint)*
- Job ID
- Baltimore, MD
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Principal Subject Matter Expert (SharePoint)
REPORTS TO: VP, Technology and Network Solutions
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS FOR A PROPOSAL
The Principal Subject Matter Expert (SharePoint) will provide expert, independent support, and leadership by coordinating, producing, or reviewing processes and documentation on complex issues, such as systems design, architecture, feasibility studies, system specifications reflecting detailed technical knowledge.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to clearly and effectively convey complex technical and business issues to management.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technology practices applicable to large scale, enterprise wide projects.
- Able to implement functionality in SharePoint using standard features, third-party solutions or developing custom solutions to meet defined agency requirements.
- Able to configure and maintain the functionality and content for sites and its sub-sites, including users and permissions within SharePoint.
- Possess capability in orchestrating an enterprise deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint services; including preparing migration plan in compliance with NIST.
- Develop any automation required to build, configure and preload data to SharePoint sites.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions and designs to provide backup and recovery of SharePoint data.
- Must be able to provide third-level technical support for SharePoint Services in an enterprise level environment.
- Able to plan, coordinate and deliver relevant training and support for end-users, site owners and administrators.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Clearance : Ability to Obtain a Public Trust Level 5. (U.S. Citizenship required).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Computer Science or technology related field preferred.
- Ten years or more of relevant experience.
- Desirable Certifications : Microsoft Certified Solution Expert/Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Relevant Computing Certifications.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of object oriented multi-tier server-client applications using Microsoft technologies i.e. .NET, Windows SharePoint Services, and SharePoint Server.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: