- Job Title
- Contract Recruiter/Sourcer
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA
- Other Location
Talent Orchard has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Contract Recruiter to join our team in support of a top tier customer-centric client in Seattle, WA. This is a mid-level position, so the ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience. To be successful in this role, the recruiter must be able to own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end.
Our Client’s Team is seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team. This Recruiter will effectively source for technical and nontechnical candidates. Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies and execution. Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years recruiting or sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
- International recruiting exposure-understand international markets especially Asia Market
- Ability to dig deep and research-need to be a go-getter
- Proven sourcing experience, building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Excellent communications skills and ability to show excitement when talking to candidates
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Technical Recruiting Experience is a huge plus
- Master's degree
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience - cradle to grave; from unique candidate sources to offer close CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing of candidate flow
- Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #recruiter #sourcingrecruiter #sourcer @seattlejobs