RS3 Community Capture Manager-Active Top Secret Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition-consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Contractor to assist in identifying a Top Secret Cleared Capture Manager to work from their Chantilly Headquarters. Our client is government contractor providing financial, management, engineering, cybersecurity, and IT solutions and services. Position is located in Chantilly, VA and ability to get to the work location is a must.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes and builds relationships with prospective and existing Federal Government clients.
- Develops a plan for making regular contact with prospective Federal Government client targets.
- Studies key competitors.
- Communicates capture strategy to the BD team and makes sure it is implemented effectively.
- Assigns specific duties to the team members.
- Communicates expectations and responsibilities to each member of the team.
- Recruits subcontractors to help the company successfully bid on projects.
- Coordinates the bidding and proposal process.
- Conducts research and uses information compiled by the staff to determine the best price and the best slate of services for the bid.
- Meets with prospective customers to answer questions and discuss a possible contract.
- Expands the client base while maintaining existing clients.
- Understands every aspect of a business opportunity including the scope of the project, how many resources will be needed, the impact on schedules, competitive pricing and budget concerns.
- Prepares B&P budget and forecasts.
- Answers questions in the proposal and is involved in every phase.
- Holds meetings to ensure the work on the proposal is moving forward quickly enough to meet the deadline.
- Integrates the efforts of planning/engineering staff with proposal staff, and of proposal staff with production staff.
- Works with proposal managers to ensure that a best in class proposal is submitted to the prospective client.
- Prepares status reports and briefings for higher level management.
- Documents all proposal lessons learned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Active Top Secret Clearance required to start
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Finance, Marketing, Management or a related field; Master’s degree in Business Administration or Management.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional or PMP.
- Experience as a member of a capture team.
- Must have experience capturing accounts.
- Established relationships within the Army CECOM (RS3) Community
- Must have exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Must have superior organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be an expert decision-maker with sound judgment.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strong public speaker.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential.
- Must be a good delegator and a good multi-tasker.
- Must have strong negotiating skills.
- Must have exceptional computer skills.
- Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #capturemanager #RS3 #CECOM