Proposal Manager-Active Top Secret Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition-consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Contractor to assist in identifying a Top Secret Cleared Proposal Manager to work from their Chantilly Headquarters. Our client is government contractor providing financial, management, engineering, cybersecurity, and IT solutions and services. Position is located in Chantilly, VA and ability to get to the work location is a must.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leads and enforces company-adopted, industry best practice-based processes and procedures for proposal development to include the development of a proposal plan to provide direction to the pursuit team.
- Responsible for managing the proposal through the opportunity life cycle from draft RFP release to post-proposal submission activities, thereby leading, planning, scheduling, overseeing an actively participating in the proposal development for large-scale Federal business opportunities.
- Uses standard best practices to increase the win probability of deals through better proposals.
- Lead proposal development, compliance, and production for the Proposal Team and create a compliance matrix, outline, calendar, and other documents related to managing the proposal effort.
- Schedules and facilitates the writing, review, and submission of the bid.
- Supervises and leads proposal team on individual effort.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Active Top Secret Clearance required to start
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years proven successful experience managing, writing, and coordinating. Federal Government proposals of moderate to high complexity.
- Experience working with proposal teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting critical business development activities.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and managerial skills.
- The ability to use standard English writing styles and structures to write proposal sections; this includes the ability to research and synthesize information from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals) into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product.
- Experience at identifying data that is needed for 100% compliance with the RFP.
- Ability to effectively participate in proposal review meetings.
- Able to balance multiple projects and work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with teams and individuals of varying working styles.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #proposalmanager #proposalmanagement