Jr./Entry Level Software Developer ***(Must have 18 Months of Technical Experience in Software Development)*** - Contract
- Job Title
- Jr./Entry Level Software Developer ***(Must have 18 Months of Technical Experience in Software Development)*** - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Jr./Entry Level Software Developer
***(Must have 18 Months of Technical Experience in Software Development)***
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking 2 entry level Software Developer for our openings just outside of Kansas City, MO with our dynamic agile software development team. Communication and collaboration skills are a must in this highly collaborative environment, because you will also be interfacing with other product groups for requirement gathering and troubleshooting. To be successful in this position you need to be self-motivated, have good research skills, and be flexible to keep up with rapid changes in technology.
This team member will participate in design and implementation of new products or enhancements. This developer will need to be able to participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototypes, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Minimum of 18 months of technical experience in software development
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.