Project Manager – HR
- Job Title
- Project Manager – HR
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
Project Manager/ Business Relationship Manager – Organizational Development/HR
In this role you will have global responsibility for the strategy, execution and support of HR systems and initiatives. This position becomes the liaison between the Information Technology and Organizational Development/Human Resources, working to develop roadmaps, plans and business cases for initiatives for that function and then managing the execution of those initiatives according to the program management standards promulgated by the Technology PMO.
The Business Relationship Manager-OD/HR is a full-time role located in Southfield, Michigan and reports to the Director, Technology Programs. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
- Support and enforcement of IT PMO processes and systems
- Project management of initiatives in the OD/HR space
- Collaboration on development of strategic plans, roadmaps, business cases and prioritization of OD/HR system initiatives
- Liaison between IT and OD/HR for operational and other related technology issues
- Communication of IT information to the OD/HR staff in a polished, professional manner
- Collaboration on evaluation of vendors and development of new systems requirements
- Management of vendors providing technology services and systems to OD/HR
- Support the CIO in strategic and operational planning and execution for the IT department
- Additional responsibilities as identified
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field is required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in Project Management, Business Relationship Management or Business Analysis. Experience in an established consulting firm as a consultant is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HRIS role or other significant exposure to OD/HR business processes and systems is preferred.
- A certification in Program Management such as a PMP is preferred.
- Must be process and detail oriented, but able to grasp the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated track record of collaboration.
- Must be a polished presenter and have a good executive presence.
- Proficient with general MS Office tools; Project Management tools desired.
- Must be able to work full-time and primarily out of the Southfield office. Travel, including International travel, up to 25% may be required.