Program Management Officer(Corporate Technology)
- Job Title
- Program Management Officer(Corporate Technology)
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
Program Management Office, Corporate Technology
In this role you will lead the Program Management Office (“PMO”) overseeing global corporate IT initiatives including, but not limited to: management and maintenance of critical corporate projects, leading the IT Steering Committee, and related strategic initiatives. The Business Relationship Management function reports into this position.
This is a full-time role located in Southfield, Michigan and reports to the Chief Information Officer. Paid relocation is not available for this position. This role is at the Director level.
- Direct critical Corporate IT projects including application portfolio management, project portfolio management and related project management aspects.
- Lead IT Steering Committee meetings; Create the agenda and related content. Define and execute the governance processes for the ITSC.
- Support the CIO in the execution of strategic and operational plans for the IT department.
- Oversee the Business Relationship Managers and project managers within IT.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or a related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant IT experience with at least 5 years in Project Management, Business Relationship Management and/or Business Analysis.
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to effectively communicate and drive change across all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in an established consulting firm as a consultant and/or PMO is a plus.
- A certification in Program Management such as a PMP is preferred.
- Process and detail oriented, but able to understand the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Proficient with general MS Office tools; Project Management tools desired.
- Must be able to work full-time and primarily out of the Southfield office. Travel, including International travel, up to 25% may be required