LEAPROS is a value - and integrity-centered, human capital recruitment and advisory solutions firm, specializing in finance, accounting, information technology, and human resources. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPRORS has partnered with a highly respected educational institution to find a Accounts Payable Specialist in Orange County, CA. They offer a strong compensation package, amazing benefits and excellent work/life balance.
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Blackbaud Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY - The Accounts Payable Specialist will control, organize and perform daily accounts payable activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Matches, codes, and posts invoices, expense reports, check request ensuring accuracy into the financial system
• Resolves internal and external inquiries concerning account status and balances. In addition corrects discrepancies.
• Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
• Oversees all check runs, wire transfers and ACH transactions
• Run and review Aged Payables reports with Controller
• Reconciliation of Vendor accounts on an as needed basis
• Files, maintains and distributes accounting documents, records and reports
• Post and Assist with month end closings
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience (education industry preferred)
- Blackbaud software expereiece is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.