Senior Associate – Internal Audit Advisory Services
New York, New York
Want to work for a Top Tier Advisory firm providing Internal Audit services to some of the nation’s largest, most high profile organizations?
Would a chance to build a solid career in a firm that offers strong growth trajectory, individual development and an inclusive environment excite you?
Talent Orchard has been engaged by a top advisory client ranked among the best companies to work for by numerous publications in an effort to help them build their Risk Consulting Practice with Senior Associates to offer Internal Audit and Risk Advisory services to their external customers.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices for the financial services practice
- Developing audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assisting in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for financial services clients
- Working on project teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Identifying and communicating findings to senior management and client personnel
Additional Responsibilities for a Senior Associate:
- Mentor associates, interns, and new hires
- Understanding of firm service offerings and ability to effectively communicate these offerings to associates, interns, and new hires
- One year of experience performing internal or external audits for a consulting or financial services firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools and other software such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Working knowledge of business processes and key risks and controls in the investment banking and broker dealer industries including front, middle, and back-office capital markets activities
- Willing to travel is assigned to future clients outside the NYC area
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for a Senior Associate:
- Three years of related experience along with leadership experience
- One year of experience in key asset management business processes including portfolio management, trading, settlement, valuation, and other middle and back office operations
- CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Knowledge of key financial instruments and derivative products and associated risks and controls; understanding of key regulations that effect the broker dealer and investment banking industries
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #managementconsulting #riskadvisory #internalaudit #seniorconsultant #seniorassociate #advisoryservices #big4