Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Account Manager/ Business Development
- Job Title
- Account Manager/ Business Development
- Job ID
- Sterling, VA 20166
- Other Location
Xenia Systems seeking an Account Manager to join our expanding team in support of our industry’s rapidly changing short and long-term initiatives and staffing requirements with our clients. We are looking for individuals with a proven work ethic who are self-starters, competitive and team player, of high moral character, and who are driven towards the achievement of their professional and personal goals. This is a permanent, full-time position, working at our Sterling, VA office.
The responsibilities will include:
- Develop new accounts by prospecting, cold-calls, and face-to-face meetings.
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organizations.
- Generate leads through the use of social media and other sources.
- Responsibility and goal of increasing headcount, revenue and gross margins from existing and new clients.
- Accountable for all aspects of client relationships, pre- and post-sales technical assistance.
- Accountable for building a sales pipeline for accounts.
- Competent in all aspects of the recruiting process to support the recruiters' efforts.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a high volume requisition workload.
- Possess demonstrable selling, negotiation, communications and problem-solving skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in client servicing, prospecting and relationship building role.
- Experience being responsible for revenue and profit generation/growth.
- Good understanding of technical positions, job roles, and technical skill sets.
- Solid understanding navigating social media sites such as LinkedIn.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong networking and presentation skills.
- Must be detail oriented and maintain accurate and timely records of business opportunities and ongoing account activities within our CRM database, which includes pipeline reporting, new customer data, and revenue information for current customers.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who is fun, high energy and excited about playing a key role in Company growth over the long term!