Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- HR Coordinator
- Job ID
- Sterling, VA 20166
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking a Human Resources & Recruitment Coordinator who will assist in all human resources related functions and will play a key role in talent acquisition, employee onboarding, and HR administration. This position will be based in Sterling VA and will report to the Human Resources Manager.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the mission to help identify the best and brightest talent for Xenia Systems in offering a smooth and exciting recruitment experience for external candidates and Xenia’s internal hiring team. The ideal candidate for this position is also passionate about refining existing tools and programs and creating new tools and programs related to company’s recruitment and onboarding practices, contributing to the process of maturing our firm and culture. Familiarity with HR laws and best practices, high-energy, and a high level of professionalism and customer service orientation are essential to this role.
- Assist with creating and updating formal job descriptions
- Assist with advertising open positions on company’s website and other relevant job boards
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring candidate information is up-to-date
- Assist with the initial screening of applicant resumes, identifying qualified talent
- Assist with initial candidate outreach and the coordination of phone, onsite, and/or video conference interviews
- Conduct candidate phone interviews to ascertain whether selected candidates meet the minimum requirements of the open position
- Schedule interviews for the HR Manager, Hiring Managers, and other internal staff
- Greet candidates upon their arrival to Xenia Systems office
- Assist with employment verifications and reference checks for prospective employees
- Maintain, update and/or create internal recruitment forms, tools, and trainings
- Assist with the pre-employment stage by assembling new hire forms, benefits information and enrollment forms, and other relevant company data
- Gather, process, and maintain new hire and benefits paperwork to ensure compliance with standard company procedures.
- Maintain existing and develop new onboarding tools, forms, and programs to simplify and improve onboarding practices
- Assist with personnel filing and data/document management
- Other HR and Recruitment duties and responsibilities as requested or desired
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1 to 2 years full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an HR type role.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Hospitality, or other related fields
- Comfortable working with systems and technology; proficient with various computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) with a desire to learn new applications and/or software
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Resourcefulness and self-sufficiency and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be responsive and take initiative to assist others without being prompted.
- High level of adaptability, dependability, and quality assurance needed to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen attention to detail is a must.
- High tolerance for last minute changes, and quick turn around tasks.
- Possess exceptional organization skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments and details simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.