Lead Office Coordinator – Central Office
- Job Title
- Lead Office Coordinator – Central Office
- Job ID
- Las Vegas, NV 89169
- Other Location
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (NKDHC) is rapidly becoming Nevada’s premier group of private practice physicians specializing in the field of Nephrology. We provide superior care to individuals with renal (kidney) disease. We are considered experts in the treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Acute Renal Failure (ARF), Kidney Transplantation and creating and maintaining accesses for dialysis therapies. NKDHC has enjoyed the trust of patients and the respect of the local communities in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas for greater than 30 years. We are currently seeking a Lead Office Coordinator to join our team.
Lead Office Coordinator - Central Office - NKDHC
By utilizing your exceptional management and leadership skills, you will coordinate daily office operations and ensure the established goals for patient volume are attained. You may be required to report to alternate NKDHC worksites, as directed.
- Direct staff performance onsite to ensure adherence to policies, procedures and protocols; track attendance and authorize timesheets and PTO requests.
- Track behaviors to meet/exceed goals to increase patient volume and communicate obstacles promptly.
- Monitor physicians’ daily schedule to optimize allotted time slots.
- Coordinate scheduling with other offices to ensure adequate coverage at all work stations.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with referring physician offices.
- Adhere to purchasing procedures and inventory control for office and medical supplies.
- Act as liaison between physician office and administration.
- Participate in monthly clinical staff meetings.
- Provide educational support and development to office staff.
- Support back and front offices daily, as needed.
- Complete clerical tasks including but not limited to distributing mail and reports, mail and fax dictation reports, send out recall letters and work on hospital follow up.
- Facilitate annual purging process of patient charts.
- Directly supervise 7-12 employees.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities also include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
The ideal candidate must have
- Excellent customer service and communication skills for interfacing with patients, staff and outside vendors
- At least 2 years medical office experience preferred
- The ability to support a pleasant, positive and cooperative teamwork environment, as well as support our Company's Corporate Mission, Core Values and Vision required
- The ability to prioritize and use diplomacy skills coupled with the ability to multi-task and lift and/or move 20 pounds essential
- Must be able to use a computer, scanner, printer, telephone, fax and copier
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.