SharePoint/.NET Developer SME - TS/SCI with Poly
- Job Title
- SharePoint/.NET Developer SME - TS/SCI with Poly
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
SharePoint Developer SME (Subject Matter Expert)
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI with Poly Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a seasoned SharePoint Developer to function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support a contract for their IC customer in Ft. Meade, Maryland. The SME will be performing risk analysis, analyzing user requirements, developing concept of operations documentation and developing high level system requirements specifications.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- A Bachelor’s Degree with eight (8) years of experience; an Associate’s Degree with ten (10) years of experience; or 12 years of experience with no degree
- Must have demonstrated experience with SharePoint 2013
- Experience in development, installation, configuration, provisioning, and maintenance
- Knowledge of Windows Administration or IIS
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, SharePoint Templates and SharePoint Features
- Familiarity with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010/2013, including Web Parts, Experience with MSFT Team Foundation Services
- Working in a .NET development environment.
- Customer service skills for tier 2 and 3 support/troubleshooting
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #fortmeade #ftmeade @polyjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #Sharepointdeveloper