Office Administrator (Sales Coordinator)
- Job Title
- Office Administrator (Sales Coordinator)
- Job ID
- Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity Ranks in the Top 3% of U.S. Best Workplaces on WorkplaceDynamics list.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
Facilitates the activities performed in sales office by providing the sales staff with the necessary secretarial and clerical support to develop leads, to follow up and to complete sales. Responsible for the administration of files (hard/soft copies), census data, and sales proposals. Provides minimum computer training and support for sales representatives as determined by sales management. Works with corporate personnel to identify and resolve computer related issues/needs. Independently responds to correspondence handling sensitive and confidential material. Assists with updating appointment calendars and makes travel arrangements. Generates correspondence for District Manager and processes decline letters. Directly impacts the sales process and has occasional contact with customers in an information gathering mode. Helps corporate sales in the development, testing and implementation of new processes, programs or projects. Decision making is moderate which is governed by procedure and guided by policy while focused on daily operations.
- Responsible for verifying that all files both hard copies (forms, marketing materials, etc.) and soft copies (computer generated shared documents, goldmine data, sales proposal updates, file upgrades, etc.) are current and accessible.
- Facilitates the activities performed in sales office by providing the sales staff with the necessary secretarial and clerical support. Assists with district manager’s calendar and travel arrangements.
- Handles a variety of sensitive situations and problem-solves on own initiative, advising District Manager of action taken. Independently responds to letters and general correspondence.
- Acts as the volunteer council member for the district office, focusing on community involvement to promote volunteerism among Insperity employees as well as worksite employees, overseeing local corporate donations, cooperating with corporate communications and public relations firms to promote volunteerism in the community, using the Insperity GivingStation to manage volunteerism and philanthropy and encouraging its usage by corporate employees, and attending volunteer training once a year.
- Handles a large volume of confidential material with appropriate discretion; generates correspondence for Sales Manager and Sales Representatives.
- Provides minimum computer training for Sales Representatives as well as basic technical support and problem solving as directed by corporate sales management. Works closely with corporate office to identify and resolve computer related issues.
- Processes decline letters, requisitions and back up for producing sales proposals and census updates.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of sales proposals.
- May act as final review of all completed sales packages prior to submittal to corporate.
- Receives all incoming calls, visitors and clients, acts as sales office receptionist and schedules conference room usage and incoming correspondence and ensures a timely response.
- Distributes sales office paychecks, maintains time and leave records. Prepares orientation paperwork for employees and client files.
- Performs special assignments for District Manager including development of new reports and lead/appointment management.
- Maintains a professional office environment at all times.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED and three to five years progressively responsible secretarial experience (preferably sales office experience) required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Telephone techniques; communicating tactfully, professionally, and effectively, orally and in writing; correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic required for position; typing accurately from clear copy at 60 words per minute; 3 years minimum experience with word processing and spreadsheet packages required; previous experience with Windows required; data base and report writing experience a plus; some training or facilitator experience preferred; operating data entry equipment, personal computers, printers, FAX, and copiers.
- Modern office methods, procedures and equipment including business letter writing; principles, practices and procedures of a general sales office; performing confidential and responsible secretarial duties with speed and accuracy; clerical methods, techniques, and filing systems (including computer data management) used in compiling and maintaining records and preparing reports.
- Demonstrates strong communication, computer, and office management skills in addition to performing current District Administrator functions. Analyzes situations accurately and taking effective action; following written and oral instructions; communicating tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing; working independently in absence of direct supervision; ability to work under narrow time constraints with a variety of sales personnel; and maintaining effective work relations with corporate personnel as well as other encounters in the course of employment.
- Communicating clearly and concisely; verbally and in writing; working independently from general instructions; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Up to 5% of time
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status