Field Systems Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Field Systems Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Diamond Bar, CA
- Other Location
Please post to CareerBuilder
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Supports and participates in accurately verifying and assembling payrolls for client distribution as defined by Service Center Management in order to meet payroll delivery deadlines
- Communicates directly with the payroll team to ensure the continuity of the payroll packaging/shipping process.
- Performs fulfillment open/close processes including the daily balance (check reconciliation) at end of day.
- Interacts/communicates with users for equipment problem solving and to ensure User System Support service levels are met with the user community.
- Maintains the Service Center audio visual equipment inventory and performs setup, testing and presentation or video conferencing for local and company meetings.
- Installs and sets up desktop computers, laptops, printers, additional computer peripherals/equipment and applicable software for Service Center and Corporate users.
- Ensures availability, troubleshoots, conducts preventive maintenance, upgrades and provides solutions to hardware/software and equipment issues. Partners with the Help Desk or vendor to resolve system/equipment failures, as needed.
- Supports ETS initiatives to address service issues and responds in a timely manner to Insperity service request generated by the Help Desk.
- Upholds the confidentiality of client and employee database information.
- Performs moves/relocation of computers and related equipment.
- Keeps manager informed of issues, problems and special needs on a timely basis.
- Contributes to roll-outs, task forces and special projects.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Two to three years of related work experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- General knowledge of the Microsoft environment, specifically Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, TCP/IP and additional Microsoft software products.
- Technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of computer hardware and peripherals with an emphasis on installing, supporting and upgrading both desktop workstations and laptop workstations.
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively communicate with a broad base of end users.
- Ability to identify user requirements and aid in problem resolution utilizing good analytical skills, sound judgment, good customer service skills, communication skills as well as follow-up and organizational skills.
- Proficient in handling multiple projects/activities in an efficient and timely manner.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.