Senior Cyber Intel Threat Analyst - Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Cyber Intel Threat Analyst - Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Senior Cyber Intel Threat Analyst
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Senior Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst with a TS/SCI Clearance to support their Cyber Government customer located in Linthicum, MD.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Computer Forensics and Intrusion Analyst to support the Analytical group of a Cyber Crime Agency in Linthicum, MD. The Senior Analyst will provide the customer with expertise in Intelligence sources, collection methods and analytic techniques. The analyst collaborates among interagency partners to identify malicious activity and provide analytic support to LE/CI investigations and operations. The analyst performs analysis on existing and emerging advanced persistent threat (APT) organizations, actors, and malware.
- Must have 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance to Start
- Strong technical skills proficiency in the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types), intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch) and open source information collection. Candidate must have a thorough understanding of Domain Name Service records.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence principles to include indicators of compromise (IOC) types, indicator pivoting and indicator attribution strength.
- Strong understanding of US Intelligence Community and how cyber intelligence organizations work together for purposes of conducting cyber threat analysis
- Strong proficiency and recent experience (within last 3 years) performing NETFLOW and PCAP analysis using common analysis tools (examples include Wireshark, Splunk, ChopShop, Dshell, Network Miner, Moloch, etc.). Candidate must be strongly proficient at sessionizing PCAP data, identifying and decoding protocols, extracting files, and applying standard filters such as Berkley Packet Filter (BPF).
- Strong proficiency Report writing - a technical writing sample and technical editing test will be required if the candidate has no prior published intelligence analysis reporting
- Intermediate ability to build intrusion related data visualizations and perform analysis (i.e., using I2 Analyst Notebook, Netviz, Palantir, etc)
- Intermediate ability to present technical information and analysis to groups up to 50 persons on a quarterly basis. Candidate will be required to brief smaller groups up to 10 persons on a weekly basis.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively engage and develop relationships with intrusion set subject matter experts and analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Chinese Mandarin language, ILR 3/3 level of general proficiency (or equivalent certified language training standard) with a test date in the last 3 years
- Formal training as an intelligence analyst in any discipline
- Graduate of US Govt intelligence analysis course: CAC, IBC, Kent School, IC 101, Analysis 101, Army, Navy, Air Force, etc
- Experience applying Kill Chain analysis, Cyber Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (CIPE) modeling, or Diamond modeling of cyber threat activity
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS certification(s), Network+, CCNA
- Advanced NETFLOW and PCAP Analysis
- Advanced Data Visualization proficiency leveraging COTS/GOTS tools
- Technical Skills proficiency: Python language, encryption technologies/standards
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @mdjobs #cjpost #computerforensics #malware #forensicanalys #cyberthreat @tsscijobs #intelligenceanalysis #forensicSME