- Job Title
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Other Location
We need a sales oriented, hungry, experienced recruiter to join our growing company! This is a full-cycle recruiting position. The perfect candidate will have experience in developing and maintaining a book of business.
- Develop new clients by attending various networking events and trade shows.
- Skill market candidate resumes to prospective clients
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing résumés, phone screening qualified applicants, conducting face-to-face interviews and attending job fairs.
- Coordinate and schedule qualified candidates with the appropriate hiring manager and associated teams of interviewers
- Administer pre-employment screening for candidates including reference and background checks
- Address employee relations issues such as harassment, work complaints, terminations, etc. and always keep hiring managers and clients informed.
- Post and maintain new jobs on job boards, career sites, and other advertising mediums as needed
- Cultivate relationships with clients and visit regularly
- Coordinate on-boarding and orientation processes for new hires
- Update candidate records in recruiting systems (Applicant Tracking System, BrightMove)
- Maintain forms, candidate files and spreadsheets to enhance applicant and employee tracking
- Assisting recruiters with various administrative duties and special projects, as needed
- Bachelors degree in Business or Human Resources, preferred. Will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Polished and professional verbal and written communication skills, required.
- Organization and attention to detail, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Team oriented
- Self starter
- Required Skills
Bachelors degree in Business or Human Resources, preferred. Will consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree.