Lead QA Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Lead QA Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40209
- Other Location
Title: Lead QA Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking a Lead QA Analyst to join our team in either Elizabethtown or Louisville, KY. In this role, you will get the opportunity to participate in the building of an innovative ground up system that will drive the modernization of payments for our customers. We are looking for a senior level QA Analyst to drive the certification and quality assurance of the application and provide guidance to the team. This role is a lead role and will require you to oversee the development of a comprehensive test plan, mentor and guide team members, and execute test plans and scripts.
The initiative will include rapid technological innovation due to a demand for faster, smarter payments. The desired outcomes include improvements in speed, security, efficiency, cross border payments, and industry collaboration.
- Must have 6 years of experience in quality assurance or software testing.
- Must have experience creating Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience across the entire software testing lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of test design and testing methodologies.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Able to review system and functional requirements and extract data to use in preparing test plans and scripts.
- Experience in the payments industry.
- Executes and creates test plans and clear, concise scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Track defects and causal analyses to closure. Acts independently to review and certify test results of other analysts and testers.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, or scope documents.
- Helps set standards for test design.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs highly complex testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Supports and advocates established testing procedures and may provide input to establish those procedures.
- Prepares test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May review test plans and test reports.
- Plans, coordinates, and reports the test activities of others as assigned. Performs test reviews.
- Develops and creates test design frameworks and teaches team members how to implement testing processes.