Manager – Risk Analysis Advisory Services
New York, New York
Want to work for a Top Tier Advisory firm providing Risk Advisory services to some of the nation’s largest, most high profile organizations?
Would a chance to build a solid career in a firm that offers strong growth trajectory, individual development and an inclusive environment excite you?
Talent Orchard has been engaged by a top advisory client ranked among the best companies to work for by numerous publications in an effort to help them build their Risk Consulting Practice with Managers to lead Risk Analysis Advisory services to their external customers in the Financial Services Sector.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Complete quantitative financial risk management engagements related to but not limited to foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, commodity risks, and related controls
- Apply a deep understanding of credit portfolio analytics specifically with respect to loss forecasting, CCAR/DFAST standards and Basel requirements
- Review, validate, and develop derivative pricing, Value-at-Risk, econometric, and dynamic financial analysis models
- Demonstrate high level of understanding of capital markets processes, including trading, limits, risk management, credit, settlement, and operations and serve as subject matter professional in a product area, quantitative risk management, or exotic derivative modeling
- Lead staff in advisory engagements and audit assist assignments
- Execute against engagement requirements and internal risk policies including scheduling, planning, assignment of workstreams, project direction, and review of work product
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Finance, Math, Statistics or Quantitative discipline from an accredited college/university
- Ten years of relevant experience, including advisory services or project management in the financial services arena, and familiarity with an emphasis on credit portfolio analytics, reporting and compliance
- Strong fundamental understanding of credit risk methodologies, CCAR / DFAST requirements and Regulatory Capital Requirements (Basel II and III)
- Practical industry and theoretical knowledge of credit behavior for retail and wholesale loan products including credit scorecards, default probability models and loss given default models
- Advanced degree in Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics from an accredited college/university
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal and superior interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of professionals at various levels
- Ability to travel extensively
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #managementconsulting #riskadvisory #riskanalysis #consultingmanager #advisoryservices #big4 #creditrisk #foreignexchange