Senior Associate – Risk Analysis Advisory Services
New York, New York
Want to work for a Top Tier Advisory firm providing Internal Audit services to some of the nation’s largest, most high profile organizations?
Would a chance to build a solid career in a firm that offers strong growth trajectory, individual development and an inclusive environment excite you?
Talent Orchard has been engaged by a top advisory client ranked among the best companies to work for by numerous publications in an effort to help them build their Risk Consulting Practice with Senior Associates to offer Risk Analysis Advisory services to their external customers in the Financial Services Sector.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Provide credit risk evaluation and loan review, to include both qualitative and quantitative approaches, as well as modeling, analytics, and forecasting
- Assist in the development and validation of models related to loss forecasting, CCAR/DFAST standards and Basel requirements
- Review and advise improvement to credit evaluation processes including the credit risk measurement processes, data, and tools
- Lead the day-to-day execution and delivery of advisory projects while supervising staff
- Assist with project planning, development of project deliverables and presentations, and other technical writing exercises
- Participate in practice development activities to facilitate additional business development and support marketing activities
- Supervise and serve as a mentor to associates, new hires, and interns on engagements
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Three to five years of related work experience in lending, lending compliance, or lending audit functions in a financial services or consulting firm
- Master’s Degree with a business focus or PhD from an accredited college/university. Concentration in Finance, Math, Statistics or Quantitative discipline preferred
- Knowledge of credit risk management rating and measurement methodologies, provisioning and stress testing (“DFAST” and “CCAR”)/capital requirements, and/or credit risk management tools
- Familiarity with loan loss reserving, loan grading systems, and credit analytics
- Strong written, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to compile detailed reports and professional presentations
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong programming skills in SAS, R, S, Python, Matlab or equivalent
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #managementconsulting #riskadvisory #riskanalysis #seniorconsultant #seniorassociate #advisoryservices #big4 #creditrisk