- Job Title
- BI Developer
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80014
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
***Unable to work C2C****
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a BI Developer. In this role you will Interact with Product Owners, Solution Architects, System Analysts, Business Users, Test Analysts, Scrum Masters and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop Looker dashboards. Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable clients to accomplish their business objectives. This position is on a team that is responsible for providing technical Business Intelligence solutions using Looker (or similar BI Tools like OBIEE, Cognos, or Tableau).
- Use Looker to create a meta data repository (LookML), Looks, and dashboards, etc.
- Assist in overall design of the data capture, application of meta data, and reporting structure
- Conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required
- Complete required documentation such as installation instructions
- Anticipate customers’ analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
- Looker and Oracle DB experience is preferred.
- 4+ years software development experience
- Looker development experience (other related experience with OBIEE, Cognos, or Tableau)
- Experience with SQL Loader or TOAD Knowledge of data warehousing and Unix Knowledge of the IT processes and subject areas is preferable Experience working with customers from the initial development of business requirements, through all the Agile steps and providing on-going maintenance and support.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain expert-level proficiency in multiple technologies.
- Looker (or experience with Cognos/Tableau/OBIEE)
- Experience with Informatica a plus
- Experience with Oracle Application Express a plus
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, and uDeploy
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- 3-7 years’ experience participating in the development of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing systems.