Sales Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Sales Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77007
- Other Location
Do you believe what you're selling can make the planet a healthier place? Join our client’s team and change the world for the better. We're looking for a motivated individual who believes in eco-friendly building practices and wants to make an impact.
Sales Support Specialist
As the Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support technical sales and eCommerce sales. Our client will rely on you to be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers and product specifiers is essential! We want the only best and offer an amazing opportunity in a purpose-driven high growth company.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce and identify appropriate customers within the target market.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how our product will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Work with the VP of Sales and technical sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM and other lead generating platforms, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Assist as needed in trade shows and sales events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field, preferred.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
We value our employees’ time and efforts and offer great benefits! Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.