Lead Correspondence Manager
- Job Title
- Lead Correspondence Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
- Offsite - Pentagon - NCR
The work for this position will be performed on the Pentagon Reservation or within offices within the National Capitol Region.
Assign actions in, track actions in, and manage three major programs: Correspondence, Issuances, and Records, Information Management, and Privacy programs.
- Accurately distribute incoming and outgoing unclassified and classified documents; determine the type of action required by the client office(s) for incoming documents, including identifying the responsible Policy office for action, coordination, or assistance; and identify which non-Policy offices have a collateral interest.
- Provide workflow subject matter expertise and serve as a liaison between the OSD components, Executive Services Directorate (ESD), and client directorates in assigning and managing correspondence and workflow.
- Facilitate the informed use across the client of OSD’s correspondence system, the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), by providing analysis, process improvements, training, and presentations for client personnel, and other recommendations to enhance OSD Policy components’ responsiveness and efficiency.
- Serve as a liaison between client directorates and WHS by assigning and managing tasks associated with creating, amending, or coordinating DoD issuances and other formal DoD- wide guidance.
- Provide subject matter expertise and information to client personnel on the DoD issuance program to enable the organization to comply with the program’s processes and procedures.
- Serve as a liaison between Policy directorates and WHS to ensure the client organization complies with DoD records management requirements and established processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise to client personnel concerning the USG-wide records management practices as set by U.S. law (including the Paperwork Reduction Act and the Privacy Act), regulations promulgated by the National Archives and Records Administration, and guidance from the OSD Records Manager.
- Customer Service Kiosk: Staff a customer service kiosk during high-demand business hours to receive and respond to inquiries concerning Executive Secretariat responsibilities.
- Weekly reports: Provide weekly status reports that summarize efforts undertaken, problems encountered, and potential solutions.
- The contractor is required to be customer-service oriented, detail focused, flexible, innovative, pro- active, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, high pressure, defense and national security organization.
- Provide high-quality services and expertise to the client in the areas of resource management, human capital, leadership and organizational development,travel, facilities, and executive secretariat.
- Identify and institute innovative solutions for organizational challenges
- Other duties as assigned
This contractor is considered Key Personnel. The normal schedule is Monday through Thursday, 0700 to 1830, and Friday 0700 to 1800.
- A minimum of five years of experience working correspondence management, task assignment and tracking, or Executive Secretariat-like functions in a U.S.government agency
- A minimum of two years of team lead experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- An ACTIVE Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility is required to start and throughout contract performance.
- Experience in DoD or Federal Records Management
- Experience in USG Privacy Act programs
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
5+ years' with correspondence management, task assignment and tracking or ExecSec functions in a government agency; 2+ years' team lead experience; Bachelor's degree; Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility is required to start.