Ledger Balancing & ATM/Debit Card Software Applications Trainer - Contract
- Job Title
- Ledger Balancing & ATM/Debit Card Software Applications Trainer - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65809
- Other Location
Title: Ledger Balancing & ATM/Debit Card Software Applications Trainer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The ATM/Debit Application Trainer is responsible for designing and delivering software application and service training to customers and employees. In this role, you will be responsible for providing ATM/Debit Card software and balancing training to customers and employees who are undergoing a product installation and/or conversion, as well as, those who request continuing education. Training courses and workshops are conducted at a customer's location, via internet/eLearning and/or at our office locations. Possible overnight travel may be required and can include weekend days as well.
- Minimum of 18 months of financial institution experience
- Financial institution general ledger balancing experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in deposit operations banking.
- Presentation or training experience.
- Knowledge of ATM/Debit cards.
- Strong General Ledger balancing skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of Bank Teller/banking core applications/products.
- Strong communication, customer interaction, and public speaking skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, internet based training tools, and a tutorial building software.
- Delivers software and service training courses or workshops. May create, design, and customize training materials and procedures for each customer situation.
- Balancing the ATM/Debit card G/L accounts during and after a project and training the customer on how to balance the accounts themselves
- Arranges and prepares selected training materials (binders, handouts, class files, presentation materials, visuals, software CDs, exercises, etc.) for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable eLearning or internet based training sessions.
- May arrange the training environment (scheduling of rooms and computers for use, location and length of training, , attendee list, etc.).
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any questions asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Makes changes to training materials based on customer feedback and needs assessment. Assesses the quality of training formats and/or procedures.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes tasks and documents problems.
- Keeps informed of most recent industry trends.
- May participate in user conferences.
- May support or train less experienced peers.