PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
The Computer System Analyst will be required to work independently or under only general direction on complex applications and related problems involving various phases of systems analysis. The individual will provide technical and administrative direction for development and operation of software/applications, including the review of work products for accuracy. The individual will adhere to standard design concepts and user standards. In addition, the Computer System Analyst will coordinate with the other program area Project Managers and Senior Analysts to ensure problem resolution and satisfaction, and make recommendations as needed for approval/development of office systems.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop SharePoint site, creating forms and workflows in conjunction with InfoPath.
- Review office needs with regard to automated systems/databases. Make recommendations as needed.
- Develop applications to support program requirements.
- Develop standard reports to meet office information needs.
- Develop ad hoc reports on an as needed basis to meet management's information needs.
- Review and analyze reports developed for completeness and accuracy.
- Work in groups/teams on special projects to accomplish program goals.
- Communicate via telephone and/or e-mail with high-level officials throughout the agency and District offices, as well as other contract affiliates.
- Provide accurate advice on matters necessary to carry out program policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Four years of general experience and two years of specialized experience that is related to the duties described above and that has equipped the candidate with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the work.
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Server 2010 and/or 2016, Microsoft InfoPath, Adobe Livecycle. and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs