Law Enforcement (LE)/Counterintelligence (CI)/Counterterrorism (CT) Support to NCIS
- Job Title
- Law Enforcement (LE)/Counterintelligence (CI)/Counterterrorism (CT) Support to NCIS
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
- Offsite - NCIS - Russel Knox Bldg
The contractor shall provide Law Enforcement action officer support to the Counterintelligence & Security Directorate. Tasks may include but not limited to:
- Supports the review, analysis, development and implementation of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service Multiple Threat Alert Center function for the DoD in managing known or suspected terrorist encounter information, to include Identity Matching Engine for Security and Analysis (IMESA).
- Provide recommendations to support the DoD physical security program, personnel security program, insider threat program and maintenance of law and order on DoD installations.
- Prepare and provide regular written and verbal updates to MTAC leadership.
- Attend meetings as required and prepare meeting summary reports.
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to use LE and Intelligence Community (IC) databases to assess derogatory information on DoD affiliated and local population persons.
- Ability to access a web application to review and recommend action on the Terrorist Screening Database Alerts and determine if the alert will be pushed to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Available to work various shifts in a 24/7 Watch Center.
- Eligible by background and clearance for all appropriate databases.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
Required to work various shifts in a 24/7/365 Watch Center, active TS/SCI to start, experience with multiple databases