Industrial Security Support
- Job Title
- Industrial Security Support
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 22202
- Other Location
- Offsite - Pentagon
The contractor shall provide Industrial Security support to the Counterintelligence & Security Directorate. Tasks may include but not limited to:
- Support the review, analysis, and development of the OUSD(I) recommendations and attendance at meetings related to the Department of Defense (DoD) decisions on the national security implications of proposed transactions submitted to the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- Participate in the development, review, and coordination of all policy issuances for industrial security as well as review pertinent policy documents from others for industrial security equities.
- Provide support for review of industrial security letters concerning national level industrial security related issues impacting DoD, non-DoD, and the defense industrial base.
- Participate in sessions unique to the cleared defense industrial base such as the National Industrial Security Program Policy Advisory Committee (NISPPAC).
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated knowledge of DoD Intelligence Community, and national level industrial security policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of national level industrial security related issues impacting DoD, non-DoD, and the defense industrial base and demonstrated experience in providing recommendations to resolve the issues based on policy.
- Demonstrated expertise in policy development; drafting, formatting, tracking, staffing, reviewing and reconciling inputs to DoD Directive(s), Instruction(s), Manual(s) and other publications; as well as reviewing other policy documents for industrial security equities.
- Demonstrated experience in providing support for key working groups such as the National Industrial Security Policy Program Advisory Committee and Defense Industrial Base Cyber Security Program.
- Demonstrated experience in completing a wide spectrum of staff actions within established deadlines in response to Directorate, OSD, Joint Staff and/or Component leadership actions and requests concerning all facets of the Industrial Security Program.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, updating, and coordinating policy and developing action memos, congressional responses, briefings, background research, oversight visits, and participate in inter and intra agency meetings.
- Demonstrated 10 years of policy or operational experience and experience as a staff action officer within the DoD IC, OSD, and/or a Military Component.
- Bachelor’s degree from in an accredited university.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
8+ years' DoD Intel Community and national level IS policies/procedures, 10+ years' policy or operational experience as staff action officer for DoD, IC, OSD or military, Bachelor's degree, active TS/SCI to start