Counterintelligence (CI) and Law Enforcement (LE) Support
- Job Title
- Counterintelligence (CI) and Law Enforcement (LE) Support
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 22202
- Other Location
- Offsite - Pentagon
The contractor shall provide Law Enforcement action officer support to the Counterintelligence & Security Directorate. Tasks may include but not limited to:
- Support the review, analysis, and development of OUSD(I) responsibilities for DoD policy and guidance as they pertain to CI/LE, and related national security and police matters.
- Makes recommendations on how to properly conduct oversight of all DoD CI activities, oversight of subordinate OUSD(I) police agencies, and assigned OUSD(I) LE policy support responsibilities.
- Provide CI/LE subject matter expertise with national security policy and strategy as it pertains to OSD and the Military Departments, and how such policy and strategy interface throughout the larger Intelligence, national security, and related law enforcement communities.
- Interface on OUSD(I) issues pertaining to CI/CT/LE with senior counterparts in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the National Counterintelligence and Security Center; the National Security Council; OSD; Defense Agencies and Field Activities; Military Departments; Combatant Commands; and the Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Energy, Commerce, and Treasury.
- Provide senior level advice and subject matter expertise on CI and counterespionage investigation and inquiries that fall under the responsibility and purview of the USD(I).
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in CI and LE matters as they pertain to counterespionage and law enforcement.
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD, Military Department, Joint Staff, CCMD, and sub-unified Command organizations, responsibilities and processes (OUSD(I), OUSD(P), J39, etc.) and how they interface with the CI/LE components both within DoD as well as externally throughout USG.
- Experience as an accredited federal law enforcement officer is highly preferred.
- Experience with supporting OUSD(I).
- Military Experience (includes military service, civilian DoD employment, and DoD contractor employment).
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
10+ years' CI and LE as it pertains to counterespionage and law enforcement, Bachelor's degree, Accredited Federal Law Enforcement Officer highly preferred, active TS/SCI to start