Classification/Program Protection Support
- Job Title
- Classification/Program Protection Support
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 22202
- Other Location
- Offsite - Pentagon
The contractor shall provide analytic support to the Counterintelligence & Security Directorate.Tasks may include but not limited to:
- Support the development and implementation of national and DoD policy, guidance, and training on Classification management and Program Protection.
- Facilitate and oversee the conduct of security reviews, assess and recommend security classification guidance and Program Protection Plans.
- Establish relationships and collaborate routinely with AT&L, DoD Chief Information Officer (CIO), Defense Security Services, Joint Staff (J28), and other federal entities to ensure integration of DoD program protection, SCRM, CI and information security policies.
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of national and DoD and information security policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of national level information security related issues impacting DoD and non-DoD entities.
- Demonstrated expertise in policy development; drafting, formatting, tracking, staffing, reviewing and reconciling inputs to DoD Directive(s), Instruction(s), Manual(s) and other publications; as well as reviewing other policy documents for information security equities.
- Demonstrated experience in of developing, updating, and coordinating policy and developing action memos, congressional responses, briefings, background research, oversight visits, and participate in inter and intra agency meetings.
- Demonstrated experience working in an unstructured operating environment.
- Minimum 4 years of security policy or operational experience and experience as a staff action officer on an OSD, JCS, or Military Department headquarters staff.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
5+ years' IS, 4+ years' staff action officer for OSD, JCS or military, active TS/SCI