DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL SERVICES (SOLUTIONS)
- Job Title
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL SERVICES (SOLUTIONS)
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Director, Financial Services (Solutions)
REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
LOCATION: HQ - Tysons Corner, VA
The Director, Financial Services (Solutions) position within the MicroTech Financial Services Business Unit is a senior-level, field solutions/sales role with the responsibility for selling financial services to new and existing customers. This position also maintains positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. The overall focus areas are in prospecting, developing business, influencing potential RFP's prior to release, developing unsolicited proposals and presentations to customers, and Services with the business unit. Cross-functional teams within the business unit and from MicroTech’s Technical, Business Development, and Marketing functions can be utilized and leveraged to attain and exceed sales performance goals. Excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical sales skills have proven to be successful in this role. Essential responsibilities are to work directly with customers to capture solutions/sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other MicroTech employees.
Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations; and develop new selling relationships within key vendor partners.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and grow MicroTech’s financial services solutions/sales. Lead the definition and execution of business plans to include solutions/sales and marketing programs to support proper teaming and overall strategic alignments.
• Schedule and attend solutions/sales call appointments with customers. Other MicroTech team members may also participate in the solutions/sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
• Utilize a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written solutions/sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
• Align resources within and across MicroTech Business Units with marketing, solutions/sales, systems engineering, and professional services to drive solutions/sales against agreed upon targets and goals.
• Establish relationships throughout the solutions/sales counterparts of key vendor partner organizations to achieve overall solutions/sales goals and strategies.
• Enable MicroTech to be the preferred small business partner.
• Build awareness with key vendor partners of MicroTech through communication of the strategic benefits of the partnership.
• Ensure growth and customer satisfaction of the assigned accounts.
• Directly work with counterparts at the assigned vendor partner(s) on a weekly and/or daily basis.
• Understand the Channel Programs of the assigned vendor partner(s) to maximize sales opportunities and profit margins.
• Work with MicroTech and the assigned vendor partner(s) personnel to drive partner activities such as marketing events, joint solutions/sales engagements, and executive meetings and reviews.
• Update and manage business forecasts /pipelines within CRM and measure performance.
• Regularly update MicroTech management personnel on plan progress, challenge areas and expected successes.
• Build business cases to justify investments and resources to address revenue upside.
• Participate in sales certification training opportunities for key vendor partners.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• 7-10 years of experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
• 7+ years of successfully exceeding individual contributor solutions/sales goals.
• 6+ years of successful experience in Federal solutions/sales.
• Previous direct interaction and relationships with the assigned vendor partner(s) at solutions/sales, channel team, and senior levels.
• Proven track record of building revenue and increasing profit margins.
• Proven track record of successful relationship building with the assigned accounts.
• Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
• Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
• Strong understanding of Federal solutions/sales strategies, Channel programs, products, and services.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
• Planning and organizing skills at a detail-oriented level along with ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
• High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly-growing organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: