The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
- Job Title
- Warehouse Assistant
- Job ID
- PFLUGERVILLE, TX 78660-8380
- Other Location
Our client specializes in protective coatings based on their desire to build lasting, sustainable solutions and take green technology to the next level by using bio-based raw materials. Using solvents, polyurethanes are not only environmentally friendly; they’re people-friendly too.
As the Warehouse Assistant, you will assist the Production Supervisor in all activities relating to the receiving and storage of raw materials, as well as package and arrange the shipment of finished company product in the safest manner with high quality standards. Our client will rely on you to perform your responsibilities below through the operation of various industrial equipment such as:
- Forklift accessories (drum picker, drum tipper, fork extensions, etc.)
- Dock plates
- Hand carts
- Personal Protection Equipment (face mask, dust mask, gloves, etc.)
- Pneumatic hand tools
- Electric hand tools
- Banding and packaging equipment
Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving:
- Perform truck loading and unloading activities at the shipping/receiving dock.
- Store raw materials and finished product in the warehouse in proper storage locations.
- Perform kitting and staging of finished goods.
- Labels and bands finished product.
- Package and label repair kits (JARS, FR, PR, TU, cartridges, etc.).
- Process outbound orders and completes pre-shipping checklists for Production.
- Supervisor to generate final shipping documents.
- Oversees maintenance on equipment.
- Maintains overall warehouse cleanliness.
- High School diploma or 1 year related experience and/or training.
- Forklift experience is required for this position, and certification can be completed upon employment.
- Strong attention to quality and safety along with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to follow written, verbal directions and all safety regulations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, database management and email.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 50lbs to 70lbs.
We value our employees’ time and efforts and offer great benefits! Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.