Senior Computer Forensic Analyst - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Computer Forensic Analyst - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Senior Computer Forensic Analyst
Secret Required – TS Preferred
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced and highly motivated, technically skilled Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst in support a Department of Defense Customer. The Senior Computer Forensic Analyst will need a minimum Secret Clearance and will support a newly re-awarded program in Linthicum, MD.
- Provide forensic examination support for the Department of Defense and supporting organizations.
- Conduct forensic examination processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices.
- Create detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops forensic reports in support of criminal investigation and prosecution.
- Assist the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures.
- Conduct peer reviews of other examiners' reporting and serves as a mentor for less experienced examiners.
- Provide expert witness testimony in both military and civilian courts in support of forensic examinations conducted by the examiner
- Possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plan and lead major technology assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- This analyst may also supervise others.
- Must have 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree
- Must have an active security clearance – Secret required; Top Secret highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of digital media forensics
- Demonstrated experience in mobile device data extraction and analysis (CELLEX).
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, and Xways.
- In-depth experience with file system forensics
- In-depth experience with registry analysis
- In-depth experience with Internet history analysis
- Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
- In-depth experience with timeline analysis
- Experience with forensic media imaging
- In-depth experience with email analysis
- In-depth experience with signature and hash analysis
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TS clearance
- Industry standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
- Forensic tool and script development
- Programming experience
- Law enforcement investigation experience and understanding of search and seizure
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @secretjobs @tsjobs @MDjobs @topsecretjobs #computerforensics #CFCE #EnCE #ACE #GIAC