Tort Litigation Attorney
- Job Title
- Tort Litigation Attorney
- Job ID
- Raleigh, NC 27601
- Other Location
A well respected regional law firm is seeking an insurance defense litigation attorney to join their Raleigh, NC litigation team.
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance defense litigation.
- Familiar with medical records and terminology is essential.
- Experience taking and defending depositions, arguing motions and trial work preferred.
- Able to assume immediate responsibility assisting partners in all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including case theory development, fact and expert discovery, and motions practice.
- Step into an active trial schedule.
- Experience in civil actions involving death and catastrophic injuries, in cases alleging product liability, medical malpractice and ordinary negligence.
- Candidates must possess exceptional communication, writing and research skills.
- Must work well with others.
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of fast-growing practice group.
- Computer savvy.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS