Contract Marketing Operations/Commercialization Manager
Talent Orchard has been retained by a specialty pharmaceutical company in their search for a Marketing Operations Manager to support commercialization of a product in the Infectious Disease sector. This position is responsible for providing support for the launch of the drug through the definition and establishment and execution of marketing operations policies and procedures. This role will also have some involvement in sales operations as well.
Under the direction of commercial leadership, conceives and executes marketing operations policies and procedures as follows:
- Defines and implements the promotional review process for all branded and unbranded promotional materials. Manages promotional review process once implemented: coordinates meetings, documents action items and ensures timely follow-through with marketing team members, medical and regulatory reviewers, and vendors
- Manages branded and unbranded Company convention booth; coordinates with brand team and ad agency to design booth elements and booth promotional collateral, convention meeting planners, and trade show vendors to ensure strong presence at key clinical congresses
- Point person for print production and materials fulfillment management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of previous experience in marketing and/or sales operations, with strong enthusiasm for operations-oriented work
- Minimum of 3+ years of analytical roles within a commercial function of a pharma/biotech company
- Agility in working with commonly used secondary data sources (IMS, Symphony Health, etc.)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, small pharma environment
- Must be able to work well independently and as a team member; under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Self-starter with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, (written and oral) presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills to ensure timelines are met, as well as the ability to prioritize and multitask
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and continued industry related education
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Must be able to travel approximately 25-40% (Will involve travel to conferences and/or sales meetings as necessary)
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @newjerseyjobs @pharmajobs @marketingjobs #analyticalmarketing #pharmaoperations #operations #biotechmarketing #pharmamarketing