Senior Business Analyst-Application Development-Active Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Business Analyst-Application Development-Active Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22209
- Other Location
Senior Business Analyst-Application Development
Secret Clearance Required to Start
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition-consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a Federal Contractor to assist in identifying a Senior Application Development Business Analyst. This individual will lead the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs. Define and document internal and external user interfaces and supports system and data requirement clarification and definition. Also will act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for platform applications. Position is located in Arlington, VA and ability to get to the work location is a must.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate coordination with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify and elaborate business requirements and required technical capabilities
- Conduct analysis of business processes and identify opportunities to improve and make more efficient
- Prepares detailed requirements and specifications for programs.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate GUI and functionality and validate requirements
- Performs a variety of tasks including system test related tasks
- Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application Engineer, and other technical staff.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Follow established processes (i.e., SDLC, A&A) and develop required document deliverables (i.e., Design Document)
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a US citizen and possess an active SECRET clearance;
- 6+ yr experience facilitating meetings with subject matter experts, managers, and executives or 2+ years’ experience with Masters in Computer Science
- 3+ yr of experience utilizing prototyping tools to support elaboration and validation of requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio
- Excellent Verbal and written communications
- 1+ yr of experience is required in the building design, construction, property management or real-estate industry and developing requirements and design documentation for web-based enterprise applications.
- Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology
- Must have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Must have an active SECRET clearance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.