Registered Nurse/RN - ICU/CCU, Full Time, Nights
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - ICU/CCU, Full Time, Nights
- Job ID
- LaGrange, KY
- Other Location
Baptist Health La Grange, a 120-bed hospital, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Oldham, Henry, Trimble, Carroll and eastern Jefferson counties. Opened as Tri-County Community Hospital in 1987, the hospital joined the Baptist Health family in 1992, enlarging the facilities and expanding services to meet the needs of the growing community.
If you would like to be part of a winning team with a great future, please apply with us. Baptist is proud to be considered the health system of choice throughout Kentucky and are looking qualified individuals to join our family.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- Active Kentucky License or eligibility for licensure.
- BLS Required
- BSN required except as noted below:
- Individuals actively employed by the system prior to October 1, 2013 are eligible for hire as a new graduate nurse without a BSN provided they enroll within 1 year of transfer and complete their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experienced RNs hired after October 1, 2013 who do not hold a BSN may only be hired with the approval of the CNO and/or applicable Vice President provided the RN enrolls in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and completes the BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Full Time
- Nights, 3rd shift
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Nurse Recruiter Kara Gist at: Kara.Gist@BHSI.COM or 502.410.5948
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.