SQE- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Job Title
- SQE- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Job ID
- Chivasso, TO
- Other Location
Our client is a global leader in the medical device industry.
Albelissa has been entrusted by our customer to find a SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) with at least 2 years of experience in the same role. The location of the job is near Chivasso (TO).
The SQE will be an essential part of a team which works together to achieve great results and it is the front runner in the development of the company’s innovative products.
Our client expect the SQE to utilize his/her in-depth knowledge to ensure their supply chain partners continually develop their process in line with their designs, along with verifying their systems to ensure they are compliant. This will require his/her lead and collaboration with our on-going supply chain verification process.
With a mindset of partnerships between their suppliers they strive to implement best practices that emphasize defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste while providing for continuous improvements. Our client culture is one of growth, learning, and moves at a very fast pace.
The SQE should have superb abilities to identify and develop technical solutions as it relates to supplier quality with an innovative approach to a cost reduction plan for components managed by our Purchasing Teams.
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Risks
- Support new product launches to ensure that supplier quality meets the required standards
- Carry out supplier validation audits, with supplier support and supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP or PPAP, SPQR: Supplier Process Qualification Review)
- Work with the supplier directly, create correction action plans to address process failures supplier manufacturing processes collaborate with suppliers on process
- Demonstrate use of Quality tools/methodologies
- supplier manufacturing processes collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends
- Experience implementing various product and process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of FDA, GMP, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971 will be the must
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Experience working with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is sufficient to meet product and process requirements
- Advanced computer skills, including statistical/data analysis and report writing skills (Minitab experience is a plus)
- Fluent English
- Required Skills
-Knowledge of FDA, GMP, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971 will be the must
-Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
-Experience working with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is sufficient to meet product and process requirements
-Advanced computer skills, including statistical/data analysis and report writing skills (Minitab experience is a plus)