Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job ID
- Wixom, MI 48393
- Other Location
Job Summary: Conexess has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Associate with our client headquartered near Wixom, MI. This position supports the business operations as the primary Accounts Payable specialist and will be responsible for processing 1200-1400 invoices monthly. Our client offers competitive benefits including 401k match, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Accounts Payables
- Assist in month end reporting procedures.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
- Assist in preparation of special events and other office or company gatherings.
General Accounts Payable functions
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Track and audit purchase orders
- Prepare A/P payments and checks for signature
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Assist with employee expense reports
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Maintain vendor files
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks for other departments
- This position will report to the Controller and other Dept. Mgrs.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
- Highly organized with attention to detail a must.
- 1-3 years experience in clerical accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of mid level ERP Accounting software preferred.